A dad and his daughters, loving life in New York City

Saturday, December 29

The Best of 2007: Books



I got through a completely unimpressive 21 books this year. (The goal for 2008? At least 30.) And while I'm pretty sure none of the following were actually published in aught-seven, that's when I read them, and they're all readily available in paperback.

So.






My five favorite reads this year:
1. The Omnivore's Dilemma by Michael Pollan
2. What Is the What by Dave Eggers
3. The Road by Cormac McCarthy
4. The Warburgs by Ron Chernow
5. The Echo Maker by Richard Powers





Plus, three more that, if you think you might like, you definitely will...
The Blind Side by Michael Lewis
Man of My Dreams by Curtis Sittenfeld
The Ghost Map by Steven Johnson



Suggestions for 2008 are welcome, please.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home