The Best of 2007: Performance
I went to more than 30 "performances" of various sorts this year. Here are the ten shows which, for various reasons, I enjoyed the most, with links to the original posts.
1. The National* at the Music Hall of Williamsburg
2. The Arcade Fire at Radio City Music Hall
3. The Thermals at Bowery Ballroom
4. Fuerzabruta at the Daryl Roth Theater
5. Beirut at Bowery Ballroom
6. The Decemberists at the Landmark Loews Theater
7. Spoon at Rockefeller Park
8. The National at the South Street Seaport
9. David Byrne: Here Lies Love at Carnegie Hall
10. Fall for Dance Festival at the New York City Center
* Perhaps my favorite Christmas present? Three tickets to see the BAM show in February! Thanks again, gorgeous.