A dad and his daughters, loving life in New York City

Monday, January 1

Happy Twenty Oh Seven!

My New Year's resolution? Inspired in part by the scientist a few years ago who tried to get everyone to use "web dot [url]" instead of "www dot [url]" because the acronym takes three times as long to say as the phrase it's purporting to abbreviate, I've decided that, starting today, I'm going to stop this whole laborious "Two thousand and whatever" nonsense and adopt the leaner, far more efficient "Twenty oh [insert year]".

Seriously, I'm doing it.

Are you with me?

In case you're wondering, Bo and Co think the whole thing's ridiculous... lots of eye-rolling and "Yeah ok, Dad"s. Although Co did say she'd start when we got to "double-digit years."

Hope you had a beautiful holiday season.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home