A dad and his daughters, loving life in New York City

Thursday, November 24

thankful

...for bo and co, who give me so much love, and allow me to make mistakes, and make me smile and laugh, and constantly push me to be a better father, and are the best part of my life.

...for dglass, and all the love and best-friendship she gives me, and who teaches me something new about myself and my world every day, and who encourages me to be the man i've always dreamed i could be, and is a total inspiration in my life. and for her daughters, whom i adore.

...for my sister e, and her courageous decision to become a single mom, and for bringing a new baby into all our lives in time for christmas.

...for my mom and my dad and stepmom, who i know will always be there for me, even if i forget to ask.

...for my brothers, whose journeys through life in so many ways resemble my own.

...for my amazing friends, all going through different things in their lives today--good and sad and scary and joyous--all of whom know they can ask me for help at any time; all of whom would be willing to help me if i needed it.

...that i feel young, healthy, strong, and so happy to be alive.

happy thanksgiving.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The various dogs are wrestling on the floor (actually, MY various dogs are wrestling, and Buster is glued to your mom's side ) and we're printing out the pages of scoboco so that she can read your blog at her leisure. Pretty cool site. And thank you for the thanksgiving thanks. xxooxx

7:51 PM, December 02, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home